Carolyn sees the big picture. She connects the dots. When they don’t connect, she builds bridges. Her agility as a writer is the result of a 30-year personal practice and a mythic perspective. Her first love was fiction. Her last love was nonfiction. Today, she writes both.
Michael Biehler, PC: Ghost-written bi-monthly news blog for real estate clients
- 6 Mistakes DIY Home Sellers Make
- Interior Appeal: It Takes More Than a Pretty Face
- Curb Appeal: How To Be the Prettiest (Home) at the Party
- 3 Mistakes Sellers Make When Estimating their Home’s Value
NuGlow®: Bi-monthly skin-care tips for busy moms:
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day All Month Long
- Look Fresh, Feel Better: Drop the Clutter this New Year
- How to Reduce Holiday Stress for Clearer Skin
AAHA’s NEWStat: Daily news blog for veterinary professionals:
- Gaga for animals: the pet proclivities-and power-of the famous
- Top dog cities, dog bite statistics, and breed studies about the bite
- Canines are part of global rescue effort in Nepal
- Rabbits: hopping forward in veterinary practices
- The secret lives of cats
Trends Magazine/March 2016, American Animal Hospital Association
Trends Magazine/December 2015, American Animal Hospital Association
Be aware of your unconscious prejudice.
Trends Magazine/July 2015, American Animal Hospital Association
Unleash the power of stories for happier endings.
Trends Magazine/May 2015, American Animal Hospital Association
Creativity is a practice’s secret competitive edge….
Trends Magazine/February 2015, American Animal Hospital Association
Leadership brings rewards to the whole practice team.
Trends Magazine/March 2015, American Animal Hospital Association
Managing your emotions, and their impact on others, is key to efficiency.
Trends Magazine/December 2014, American Animal Hospital Association
A culture strategy begins by identifying the why, what, and how of your practice.
Trends Magazine/November 2014, American Animal Hospital Association
How to Trigger Learning at a Deep Level
Talent Development/October 2014, Association for Talent Development
Mine your data for profits.
Trends Magazine/September 2014, American Animal Hospital Association
How to Maximize Generational Learning Styles
Trends Magazine/August 2014, American Animal Hospital Association
To motivate employees and trigger problem-solving in tough times, look at your practice through a gamer’s lens and show everyone how to win.
Trends Magazine/August 2011, American Animal Hospital Association
Weston Distance Learning Inc., 2008
The Woman Who (Lost and) Found Her Wings
Wyngz Press, 2000